Saturday, November 28, 2009

Our Little Lovely

So baby Gordon is about 5 inches long today and I think I have felt the rumblings of the first somersaults and jabs. Avi likes to talk to the baby and play peek-a-boo. He wants to know why babies can't cry in the womb, and told me he's really glad he'll never have a baby in his tummy. :) It's so cool to see my little baby becoming a big brother. It's also strange how new all these experiences are, even though I have done this before. It seems so long ago, and I wonder if I'm actually going to remember what to do or if I'll have to read all those books again. Here's to creative playtime and getting messy in the garden. I know I've complained so much about the icky sickies, but the truth is, where else can you fall in love with someone you've never met and watch your dreams come true over months, years. and a lifetime?
It still amazes me that a short time ago, I was discovering the love of my life in the gentle eyes of a friend, and now we're creating even more love to fill this house. I'm so thankful for our little lovely bundle of happiness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment