Friday, February 5, 2010

Jungle Love


So Avi and his brother will be sharing a room...jungle, that is. I am having way too much fun planning their room. I really should be writing up my research projects, but that can wait, right? From cool panel window treatments to a huge African watering hole mural, their room will be complete with a jungle canopy, safari sun light, and decor to bring out the animal in all of us. Maybe I'll actually convince Avi that it's cool to sleep in your own room. :) Actually, I don't know how it took me so long to figure this out but I taped a few family pictures up underneath his leaf canopy and he feels he can look at us when he's going to sleep and hasn't wandered into our bed since then. (Parents take note!)
The baby's growing every day and has thankfully redistributed my weight to my belly (instead of making me globally ginormous!) He likes to wake up in the early evening and around 4am to exercise, but is generally pretty chill.
FYI:
We hope to plan a 'Welcome to the World" Party in May for the little guy in lieu of a traditional baby shower to give extended family a chance to come visit him at home while mom and dad are on family leave, and we will be taking the crew out for southern states tour in July hitting up Orlando, Miami, Tallahassee, and Atlanta-area to visit family and friends down there.

Joy and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment